Designed for 2 and 3 phase separation, our horizontal separators have become the benchmark for efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Specially designed inlet deflector utilizes the incoming wellstream velocity to obtain rapid primary separation.
- Large liquid accumulation section assures optimal retention time for complete solution gas removal
- High efficiency mist extractor.
- Internal boxes separate the shell into gas separation section, oil section, and water section. These boxes assure a quiet liquid surface for rapid removal of solution gas and positive level control.
Features of Horizontal Filter Separators
- Mechanical or Pneumatic Operation
- 2-Phase or 3-Phase Operation
- Indirect Heater around liquid section to prevent freezing
- Pressure Control
- Flow Control
- Metering of gas and/or liquids
- Emission Control
- Conformance to NACE Specifications