In the DF unit, the wellstream heating coil and firebox are installed in the vessel body. The firebox heats both the liquids to be separated (to aid separation) and the wellstream coil prior to pressure reduction to reduce hydrate formation.
A wide range of coil pressure ratings are available, as well as your choice of chokes, pressure control valves and controllers. The unit can also be furnished with an inlet gas dome or outlet gas dome. In addition, the units can be configured to meet most production requirements or customer preference including operating pressures down to partial vacuum when fitted with an optional blowcase pump. Contact our office today to learn more.
Features & Benefits of Direct Fired Production Units
- Heating Coil when fitted with thermostatically controlled 3-way valve allows heating of all or part of the wellstream.
- Vertical inlet section allows separated gas to be routed directly away from the unit, reducing vapor carryover.
- Inlet vortex assembly efficiently separates liquids and provides a degree of cooling of the wellstream, reducing water vapor content of the gas.
- Controlled discharge of liquids into the settling section
- Easily reconfigured to meet changing production conditions