WBPU’s are designed primarily for high pressure service where wellstream pressures range up to 10,000 psi. Inlet pressure control is usually accomplished by a “hi-low” valve in conjunction with a heater choke. A typical water bath assembly with firebox and heating coil preheats the wellstream prior to pressure regulation. Hydrate formation is eliminated and the wellstream is routed to the inlet of the separator.
Coil pressure ratings are available from 3000 psi to 10,000 psi as well as many combinations of chokes, pressure control valves and controllers. WBPU units can be configured to meet almost any production requirement or customer preference. Contact our office today for assistance.
Water Bath Production Unit Features & Benefits
- Heating Coil when fitted with thermostatically controlled
- 3-way valve allows heating all or part of the Wellstream.
- Can be configured to 2 or 3 phase separation.
- Inlet impingement baffle assembly efficiently separates liquids from gas allowing them to fall into the settling section.
- Easily reconfigured to meet changing production conditions