Responsible to accurately perform high-volume data entry in a complex environment. Respond to inquires from other HR/payroll staff related to data entry and/or accuracy of date in the systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters data from paper forms records into database management system within specified timeframe.
- Reviews date to ensure accuracy of data input and prioritizes project in order of importance.
- Ensures confidentiality of information by keeping confidential data private and secure.
- Administrative duties such as filing forms and reports.
- Pull the needed information for random audits.
- Running reports in our payroll system and other systems.
- Create spreadsheet to track important information for recruitment, transfers, retention.
- File and maintain records. Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material. Ensure security and confidentiality of data and establish procedures for record keeping.
- Learns systems and staying updated on upgrades and procedural changes.
- Update spreadsheets and populating reports for regular review by upper management and senior leadership.
- Interacting with team members from other departments regarding data input.
- Other Duties as may be assigned by HR Manager
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, and ability requirements)
- High school diploma or equivalent, two years clerical, one-year administrative experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products — Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. Communicating effectively verbally and in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience to convey information effectively.
- Time Management — Managing one’s own time and coordinate HR staffs time and appointments.
- Operate Office equipment: Such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Ability to work on a Team
Preferred Qualifications (not required)
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Standard Working Hours and Conditions
8:00 am to 5:00 pm (varies per production)
Monday – Friday (some weekends – varies per production)
CLICK TO APPLY NOW